We understand that the cost of services can be a concern in your search for help. We believe in transparency, which is why we post our prices online for you to see and evaluate before calling us.
Like many private practices in Manhattan, Sachs Psychological Services is an out-of-network provider. We don’t accept any insurance as payment. We also don’t accept Medicare or Medicaid.
We only accept credit cards (Visa, Amex, etc.), cash or checks.
If you have out of network insurance, we will provide you with an easy-to-read receipt after each session, with the appropriate insurance codes, for you to send to your insurance company to seek reimbursement.
Our services are often reimbursed as an out of network provider between 50-80%. If you don’t know if you have out of network coverage, please call your insurance company. The most common insurance codes we use are 90791 (Initial Evaluation) & 90837 (Psychotherapy).
- ADD/ADHD/ASD Testing (Adult) = $695
- ADD/ADHD/ASD Testing (Child) = $595
- Brainmapping = $675.00
- Neuropsychological Assessment = $5950 (w/sliding scale)
Therapy & T
- Individual Therapy = $200 to $300 a week
- Social Skills Group = $100 a week.
- Online Adult ADD Support Group – $75 a week
- Neurofeedback Training = $200 a session
Please give us a call so we can answer any questions you may have.